Monday, December 29, 2008

Bah Humbug!

Xmas crit me for 9k1...which, to those of you not familiar with gamer geek lingo, is not a good thing. I was in Ohio, with real winter weather, experiencing for the first time what "below zero" and "wind chill" REALLY means. Holy fucking hell. How in God's name does anyone ever get up and go to work in that kind of weather? How does anything ever get accomplished in that kind of weather? How, I ask you??

The good news, however, is I didn't have to spend the holidays with my family, which is another thing to be thankful for. And I got to see what a REAL Christmas is, with a REAL and NORMAL family, which was both a new experience to me, and inspiring to say the least. I don't know if the manz's family will ever know how much that meant to me, but maybe someday I'll stop being so guy-ish and learn how to express my feelings better, and actually let them know. Or...maybe not. Who knows.

In any case, I'm back now and in semi-full effect! After I finish defrosting!

No comments:

Post a Comment