Thursday, November 13, 2008

DO NOT WANT!


Overworked cat is overworked.

So after saying fuck it, and giving my 2 weeks at my job (with only a potential job offer on the table, not even an actual) I quit. Overworked, underpaid, underappreciated, I was all that, but I guess I was rebelling a little too hard against the man because then I became indoor cat, as can be seen below:



Yeah, I figured eff doing ANY kind of work whatsoever, I'm gonna just do whatever the fuck I wanna do. Somehow when you're an adult that doesn't work so well because at some point you realize...you're the one that has to pay the bills. Ah well, it was nice while it lasted. My little "Rebel Without a Pause...Or A Clue" act has been postponed to a later date, and I'm back on the wagon.

So much stuff I've been wanting to write about! I voted! Historic times! Hypocrisy in California with Prop 8! Sarah Palin is retarded! Adventures in Higher Education... /facepalm! As many a hip hop artist has asked, "Guess Who's Back?"

1 comment:

  1. Quick Sarah Palin joke:

    What's the difference between Sarah Palin's mouth and her vagina?

    Only 20% of what comes out of her vagina is retarded.

    Horrible, I know. I apologize in advance...but I laughed my ass off when I first heard it. Tears and e'erything. Based on your previous job related/referencing post I kinda figured that would happen sooner or later. I've been there SOOO many times in the past it's ridiculous.

    One.

    One.

    ReplyDelete