Wednesday, October 22, 2008

OMG Midnight Club Los Angeles!



So yesterday morning I happened to tune in to Joe Escalante's morning show on Indie 103.1 and I was fortunate enough to sort of hear the tail end of an interview with a couple of representatives (I think their names were Laszlo and Adrian?) from Rockstar Games talking about Midnight Club: Los Angeles which was released yesterday. I've been a fan of Rockstar Games for a while, not to mention the Midnight Club franchise. (Okay yes, I also have been a fan of their GTA franchise as well.) I for one am going to do my best to buy it soon (low on the cashflow at the moment and all that) but I also expect it'll be sold out everywhere near me, so I'll most likely have to put it in my queue on Gamefly.

Anyhow, so I saw some of the trailers and screencaps from the game and as much as I love cars AND video games AND good graphics I think I needed a tissue for a private moment. The graphics are fucking amazing. Check these out - I only used screenshots and trailers of cars I actually want IRL, so you'll have to excuse me.

Here's the game trailer:


Here's MY favorite trailer: (read: OMGGGG LANCER EVOOOOO! I've been wanting one since the Evo 4. *sigh* One day.)


Of their official cars on the list, the ones I'm looking forward to the most are:

1975 Datsun 280Z

1999 Mitsubishi 3000 GT VR-4

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution IX MR


1999 Nissan Skyline GT-R V-Spec

1969 Chevrolet Camaro RS SS


1969 Ford Mustang Boss 302


Aston Martin V8 Vantage Roadster


And they have BIKES!!!! *faints*

Ducati 999R
Ducati Monster S4RS



Kawasaki Ninja ZX-14

I love Rockstar Games long taimz. WTB now.

No comments:

Post a Comment