Tuesday, October 14, 2008

NO INTERNETS! NO BLACKBERRY! HO NOES!





So as of last Wednesday, I had no internet access and no cell phone for 5 days. At first I panicked. I think I went through the whole loss cycle. But then I realized, hey...this isn't a bad thing! I was in SF for 5 days and neither of the hotels I was at had wifi that was in working condition. I didn't want to be on the phone with IT retards (Sorry baby, it's true when it comes to Macs) who wouldn't help me or know how to because I'm on a Macbook. So I read a lot. I actually walked around OUTSIDE! (Yes, I went outdoors IRL!) And I wrote a lot of posts for this blog in a journal. I felt quite the artfag.

And here come the posts!

1 comment:

  1. No internet? I'm hurt but I'd find something to read instead. Since I don't own a phone, no prob. No hoes? No hoes? Ruh Roh! *Scooby Doo voice*

    LOL.

    You're truly a survivor.

    One.

    ReplyDelete