Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Moar Interweb Lulz

Oh MAN, I actually can't wait to have kids because I totally would help them do projects like these just to see how the teachers would react to some crazy projects. I'll prolly be reported though. Maybe the manz and I could go to jail together. Or...CONJUGALS BABY!



BWAHAHAHA that's just funny to me...but then that's prolly 'cause I never had braces.




...

Okay, not that I'd EVER hit my kids, but I'll be damned if I wouldn't be tempted to slap the taste out of my child's mouth if they pulled some shenanigans like this on a school project. Really? The Gay Plague? DO SOME REAL RESEARCH! Where's my baby powder? Speaking of which, I'd like to take the opportunity to let my gay brothers and sisters out there know that I fully support you in your fight against Prop 8. Despite my Asian-ness (I was SO SAD when I saw a picture of people who had supported Prop 8 and 2/3 of the people represented were MY people.)



All I have to say to this is...this girl will NEVER get a boyfriend if she's straight with that kind of attitude. 4 srs. But then, I don't know if I'd say that had I not had the experience in the industry. *shrugs*



When I first saw this I thought of three things. One, the scene in Office Space where Michael Bolton is really getting into his rap music, but then gets scared of a black man at the bus stop. Two, of course Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg. Three, I could imagine my future kids (yes, my sons and my daughters) doing something like this, and me letting it go only for hilarity factor. Bitches ain't shit because they be trippin'. It's funny 'cause it's true.

*sigh*

I'm a terrible person.

2 comments:

  1. "Where's my baby powder?"

    *Dead*

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. BWAHAHAHAH! I KNEW you'd get that reference, I knew it!

    ReplyDelete