Monday, October 20, 2008

Fuck Mondays.




Well because both statements above are true, I found some interweb lulz so far that made me feel better. About people failing. And if you haven't been there yet, I suggest you check out Failblog.org. I think there must be an adolescent boy stuck in me somewhere because I always find base humor really amusing.


Talk about juxtaposition failure.


Wow, the amazingness of that sign cannot be expressed in words at this time.


I think I'm retarded because I was ROLLING at the fact the ad said dick. HA HA YOU SAID DICK!


I recognize the characters. This company is run by my people. Engrish is hard.


Ha ha, surprise buttsecks jokes are always funny to me.


*channels Nelson from the Simpsons) HA HAAAAA! You're a TWAT!

1 comment:

  1. That is outstanding like the fuckin' Gap Band.

    One.

    ReplyDelete