Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Thank God/Allah/Buddah/Jehovah...for Young Jeezy!

Yeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaahhhhhh! /adlib

Okay, so I've never been a HUGE fan of his, I like him on some remixes and partnered up with other people in a song...but never been too fond of him on the solo tip. However! Today I have reason to thank God for Jeezy and wish he was an angel.



And why, you ask? Because...Young Jeezy SINGLE HANDEDLY kept NKOTB from becoming the #1 record in America this week. Woot wooooot! I might even go out and buy his album just to do what I can to keep those aging bitches out of the #1 spot. Or not. But still! I can pray for/to Jeezy, can't I?



Keep doin' YOU and doin' RIGHT Jeezy! We can't let a million late 20s/early 30 year old lame, nostalgic, retarded, lonely and SINGLE females make NKOTB #1 can we?

No comments:

Post a Comment