Thursday, September 11, 2008

Random Musical Musings #2


Heart - Because my music taste is pretty eclectic, and because I am a child of the 80s of feminist inclinations, I must admit that I do like some of their music. I am not ashamed. And I even dig on some Fleetwood Mac too but that's another story entirely. Anyway, I gotta give Heart some PROPS for issuing a cease-and-desist to the Republican Party for using their song "Barracuda" to introduce Sarah Palin at the RNC. I can't even believe as staunchly conservative as she is, Palin would be okay with even using their music...but hey, the GOP seems all about the gimmick these days.



Beck - Um, why does his song "Gamma Ray" sound like a cross between Garage Band loops and the Gidget soundtrack? As a matter of fact, a LOT of his stuff these days sounds like its from that era. What's all that about?



Britney - Man, I have felt sorry for her for a LONG time now but Britney's moms is starting to sound like Em's mom...doing whatever she can to ride off the estranged kid's coat tails. I feel your pain Britney, I really do.



Kim Kardashian - So she's starting a SINGING career. Did Ray-J's jizz impart some musical talent to her? The best part of this news is that she has expressed a desire to work with:
Timbaland
JT
Michael Jackson

BWAHAHAHA! While she's at it, why not have Hendrix on guitar, a duet with Aaliyah, and a guest MC appearance from Big L?
Bitches, man. They be trippin'. Kim, I love you, and I LOVE your ass...but srsly.


Suge - WHAT in GOD'S name...is he thinking these days? How does he not think he's gonna go back to jail for a long ass time with his recent shenanigans. Suge, I shake my head at you. I knew he was crazy, like gangsta he'll cut you and/or kill you, but not like psycho insane crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Kim wants to work with Timbaland? Doing what exactly? Are her brains actually IN her ass? If Kim were I dunno...funny, smart or interesting this would all be moot.

    Britney's mom can get it even though she's batshit insane. The VMA's were a flaming pile of hospital waste and she won eeeeeeeerything...even the Rap categories.

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kim wants Tim to produce some songs off her album or else do some beats for her, I guess. And I think her brains ARE in her ass.

    Eff Britney's mom, hell, BRITNEY can still get it as far as I'm concerned. She could get it when she was a little overweight at the last VMAs, too. The only time I wasn't feeling it was when she did her broke off Sinead O'Connor impersonation.

    ReplyDelete