Tuesday, September 9, 2008

NIN!

Well so I went to the NIN concert this weekend (as my manz is quite fond of pointing out, Trent's a fellow C-town native) and it was pretty amazing. Not gonna lie. But because I've had a headache and major back pain for about 4 days now, I'll keep this short and sweet since it wasn't till today that I was even able to sit up for longer than 10 mins.



The fucking man. Srsly. He was an amazing performer himself, a gracious host with his fellow bandmates, and he knows how to stage a damned good show. He had some crazy light action happening and some screens with cool artwork/photography.

Best part of the show was during his performance of "Hand That Feeds". The screens showed pictures of Bush and McCain. I wonder who he'll be voting for come November?

No comments:

Post a Comment