Thursday, September 11, 2008

NFL DRAWMUH~! #3

There are a few interesting things going on in the world of the NFL after week 1.


1. Vince Young Meltdown #361489641:

He gets booed. (Wouldn't be the first time that's happened to a professional athlete, and certainly won't be the last!) He has a meltdown, disappears, and then his MOM has to speak for him? I mean...#1, its clear he's a mama's boy. #2, why not have your agent or manager speak for you? Why your moms? Is it to elicit some sort of sympathy? And check out her comments: “What would you think, if you were tired of being ridiculed and persecuted and talked about and not being treated very well, what would you do? What kind of decision would you make?” Felicia Young said. She adds, “It is hard, all he is going through right now. He’s hurting inside and out, but he will be fine if people are prayerful and help my baby boy out. He is a young man. He just needs a lot of love and support.”

My .02:
...
I don't get it. I don't know what all he's going through but SHIT my life is kinda fucked up in some ways right now and I don't need my mama to stand up for me. Man the fuck up Mr. Young!

2. T.O. - THE MAN, THE MYTH, THE LEGEND!

...in his own mind apparently. Wow, the egos in the NFL are just CRAZY. Apparently he believes that the reason he didn't hit it off with Donovan McNabb is because: “The fans and just the excitement of me coming there and being there, it became too overwhelming for Donovan,” Owens said Thursday. “I think at one point in time, I will say that we had a good relationship. I think I got too big for Philly, too big for him. I just feel like in a sense that he felt like I was just probably getting too much attention.”

My .02:
I don't know if that's true necessarily, and I'm sure Donovan McNabb wouldn't admit it even if it was...but wow, the whole situation sure is funny. What an ass.

3. Shawne Merriman Coming to His Senses:

He's now on the Chargers injured reserve list.

My .02:
*sigh* I only hope the rest of the offense can keep it together. GOGOGO LT!


4. Matt Cassel - Man of the Hour:

^^ Super dork.

According to Associated Press:
Text messages and voice mails poured into Matt Cassel’s cell phone after he replaced an injured Tom Brady in the Patriots’ season opener. The quarterback who hadn’t started a game in nine years had stepped in for the NFL MVP who hadn’t missed one in almost seven full seasons. Those messages began arriving even before some senders knew that Brady’s knee injury would bring both those streaks to an end. “I became a lot more popular after Sunday’s game. There’s no doubt about,” Cassel said with a smile Thursday. “I think I had around 150 text messages, and half the numbers I don’t even know.”Normally, only one person would leave a message on game days.

Wait for it...
.
.
.
“My mom,” he said.

My .02:
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH! GG Pats, GG. Lotsa Momma's Boys in the NFL these days, I guess.


5. Marques Colston...
Is INJURED, BABY!

Most. Homoerotic. Picture. Ever.


(How you like my choice of pic being Colston getting taken down by the Browns' Brian Russell, Cleveland fans??)

My .02:
MUAHAHAHAHAHA! I hope this fucks their shit up hard. Because I now do not like the Saints since a former friend turned enemy loves them.

No comments:

Post a Comment