Monday, August 11, 2008

Random Shit on a Monday



So, I was at the coffee shop I like nearby my apartment, and I saw this sign in the window. I thought it was REALLY cool. In case you can't tell what it is, its a fork with two of the tines bent down, and on top it just says, "Peace". Simple, but cool, and makes a statement without saying a lot. And well, it had to do with food, so...how can you go WRONG, team??




Secondly, I took a picture while in the car with a coworker of this old lady who was all up on her steering wheel and had the old lady visor on and was going like 10 mph in a 40 mph zone. I just thought this woman fulfilling all stereotypes was amusing.

And lastly I have a little story to lighten my mood. I used to work for a certain bank in their Returned Deposited Items department. You know when you write a check, it bounces, and then they put it through again? Well, my department did all the putting checks through a second time. And one day, I got this check. Its not a joke, its not Photoshopped except to take out their information, it was a real check that I photocopied like 2000 times and passed around to everyone because it was THAT awesome. Can you imagine if the man in the couple was named Richard? Or if the woman was named Ivana?

No comments:

Post a Comment