Wednesday, August 27, 2008

...NKOTB...??

Coming home today I saw a poster with the letters NKOTB on it...and the date 9/2/08. I actually remembered this time to look it up when I got home, and found out that they're on their REUNION TOUR...with a NEW ALBUM. And apparently, new retarded artsy metrosexual pictures, too.

See Exhibit A:


Oh yeah, they're back in full effect. Why? I don't know. I thought maybe they'd actually try and be GOOD this time, maybe actually try to be, I don't know, more mature and introspective and not like, a colossally huge, expensive joke.

I was wrong.

This is a blog post from Donnie written on Monday:

YOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! ALBUM DROPPING 1 WEEK- CHECK! TODAY SHOW IN 1 WEEK- CHECK! TOUR IN 3 1/2 WEEKS- CHECK! FACE TIME- CHECK CHECK CHECK!!!!! IT IS TIME TO GET YOUR MIND RIGHT FOR THE PARTY THAT IS COMING YOUR WAY!!!! Are you READY? ARE YOU READY???? You aint ready…… GET READY!!!!!!! GET READY!!!!!!!!

...
.
.
.
lolwut?

Why are they back? Who thought this was a good idea? WHY ARE THEY BEING PAID TO MAKE AN ALBUM AND REUNITE WHEN NOBODY EFFING CARES!




Not amused about this. At all.

4 comments:

  1. If you don't care then why bother put NKOTB & donnie's blog in your blog!!! If you think nobody cares, then you are 100% wrong! We do care! We love them for coming back!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some show they were performing on...what The View? Idk.
    I watched it and was so worried one of them would trip and fall because they're too old now.

    Why are men their age acting like they're in their 20s still?

    I remember my sister's favourite was Joe McIntyre (god i even remember his last name, that's how bad my sister plauged me with them - i wasn't the fan, she was. I was too busy fangirling Chun Li or something), he looked like he was buds with Sir PB http://tinyurl.com/4wymev

    ReplyDelete