Friday, August 1, 2008

Mental Orgasms

I had a thought this morning, kind of along the sort of line people normally have when they're really high and have what they consider to be the DEEPEST THOUGHTS EVAR!

I was just thinking about how people are sheep and how its so hard to find people to talk to, to really talk to, that are awake and alive and a part of the world. And that led to people I'd really love to have a conversation with.

I started compiling the list, and it ended up something like this:

Jonny 5 of the Flobots:





Brer Rabbit of the Flobots:



Zack de la Rocha:
Formerly of Rage Against the Machine
Currently of One Day As A Lion



Trent Reznor of NIN:




Then I realized, I don't even want to talk to them if they're all in the room, I just wanna be in the same room with them and listen to them all talk. I'd love to just be a conversation leader and throw out topics for them to talk about and just sit back and hear what all they had to say. It'd be like a mental orgasm. Shit, it'd be like mental multiple orgasms.

Also, my thoughts on the new One Day As A Lion EP are forthcoming, I've listened to it about 6 times in the last few days and love it thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment