Saturday, July 26, 2008

One Day As A Lion...




I don't know anything about this EP yet, since I haven't listened to it as of this moment, although of course I do plan on doing so over the next several days. However, I DO know it features former Rage Against the Machine frontman Zack de la Rocha, and the drummer from Mars Volta. I LOVED Rage Against the Machine...did I mention I marked out at the Flobots show when they did their little tribute to "Killing In the Name of"? and still love their music, and listen to it quite often. I like Mars Volta, although I think they could have done more with their music, but hey, who am I to say?

What I do know as well is the origin of the name of the band...and that alone is enough to convince me that I'll probably like what I hear. I too, would rather live one day as a lion than a thousand years as a lamb.

I'll give my verdict in a few days once I've listened to it all and absorbed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment