Friday, July 25, 2008

DARK KNIGHT!!

So, I went to see it last night at the Arclight in Hollywood...and THESE were in front of the theater. Needless to say, hopeless geek that I am, not to mention I used to be IN LOVE with Batman, (Yes, I really was) I MARKED OUT. And took pictures, like a god damned Japanese tourist. Still, its fucking cool, I don't care what anyone says.





And yes, I loved the movie. Yes, it was better than the first one. Yes, it was one of the greatest comic book movies of all time. And yes, you've heard all this before from the 15 million other people who have seen the movie. There are only 2 thoughts I had at the end of the movie. #1, I wish Heath Ledger hadn't died because I'm sad there won't be another Joker...especially since he blew Jack Nicholson's version of the Joker out of the water. #2, I really hope that they didn't kill off Two-Face, because honestly, Aaron Eckhart was an amazing Harvey Dent, and seemed to transition well into Two-Face. I mean, after I saw him first in "In the Company of Men" and then later in "Thank You for Smoking", I thought he was an amazing actor.

Anyway, that's my .02 for the moment.

2 comments:

  1. I feel dumb for not stopping by here before today. I just decided tho check here about 10 minutes ago and I see that you've posted this much. I'll add you to my Technorati blog roll now.

    One.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heh. Don't feel dumb. I am, after all, a member of my gender, well known for capriciousness. I figure that its a good way to get shit off my chest to just talk shit on my blog, not to mention to get me less lazy for school this fall.

    ReplyDelete