Monday, November 26, 2007

Screw Blogs, haha, j/k




So I realized I post more on Dumpin than I do here, which is sad, since this is supposed to be my own personal blog where I write deeply personal shit to expose my insides to all youse on the intarwebz. And I don't post nearly enough on Dumpin anymore, mostly because I started to second guess myself and the things I wanted to say, because I wondered if the Expert Whiteboyz would make fune of me in their club house. On the one hand, I kind of care about this, and on the other hand, I don't, 'cause who really cares about people on who talk shit about you on the intarwebz anyway. (Well, I do, but still.)

Anyway, due to grad school starting, and a lot of personal drama, I haven't written in this thing in ages. Funny thing is, I have like 10 things that I have noted down to actually write about. I suppose now that things are slowing down a bit in general I can start working on all the shit I have been wanting to complain about for the last about 3 months since I last posted.

The first thing should be about how angry I am at female drivers.

I'm back bitches, and I'm STILL angry!

No comments:

Post a Comment