Monday, February 12, 2007

Gettin' My Sexy On

Never let it be said that although I am SO anti-trendy, that I can't like something in its own right despite its trendiness. And by this comment I refer to: JT aka Justin Timberlake.

Now, I never liked him in Mickey Mouse Club, hated N'Sync...and didn't particularly like anything from any solo album (except for the "Cry Me a River" remix with 50) but after watching a few videos of his on Friday and grudgingly dowloading his most recent album...well, I gotta give the man credit. The album is HEAT ROCKS. Timbaland produced, featuring quite a few respected hip hop artists...this pop kid's new album is really pure heat. He's done the Mariah Carey: moved out of the pop realm and into hip hop. I mean, I was in denial, but I can't deny it any longer. Not to mention...HELLO the man has got STYLE! Or a great stylist, but if that's the case then he sure does know how to take some tips and WORK them, at that. So he can dress, and dance, AND sing. Lord have MERCY!

RIght about now I'm really feeling "My Love" although I could care less for the TI bit at the end. Sorry, he just ain't King of the South like he thinks he is, IMO.

No comments:

Post a Comment